Work with us
Do you want to make a difference?
Donate your time! Donate your skill set! Join the cause!
SheSays is the first of its kind portal that addresses all levels of sexual abuse against women in India, by providing society at large with the necessary redressal remedies to take direct action and recourse.
We function on the premise of working with established institutions ranging from colleges, bars, music festivals, workplaces etc to build a nexus of support for women where there is zero tolerance for untoward behaviour.
SheSays is supported by The United Nations Information Centre for India and Bhutan. Read More
We are primarily a youth driven initiative and are always on the look out for young, impassioned individuals who want to help make a difference. Our 3-month internship program is open to students and professionals alike, based anywhere in the world. Interns will be expected to commit 3 hours per day, which may vary based on the project undertaken.
Internship open to those candidates interested/ adept in :
- Women's Rights/ Human Rights issues
- Advocacy and Campaigning
- Managing Social Media
- Outreach activities i.e help build our nexus of supporters by engaging and collaborating with and educational, government and private institutions
- Academia based research on gender related issues
- Graphic designers and Content Writers to create digital content
Upon successful completion of the internship :
- Interns will receive a certificate of work experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Based on performance, interns may be offered a full-time position with SheSays
SheSays is a registered Not-for-profit organisation and will not be able to pay interns. However, all out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be involved in the movement against sexual violence.
Please include the following in your email :
- Name and contact details
- Curriculum Vitae
- Area of interest
Do reach out to us even if you have no prior work experience, we are happy to identify fields you could work under and groom you for it.