Work with us
Do you want to make a difference?
Here’s your chance. Work with us to be a Gender Advocacy Hero and play an active role in ending the cycle of sexual violence.
SheSays is giving you an opportunity to reach out to your local educational institutions and conduct Sexual Violence
Education and Prevention Seminars to inculcate gender sensitivity amongst the youth and empower them to identify and
tackle sexual violence.
Only three ideal candidates from the cities of Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Pune will be chosen. The SheSays team
will train you to conduct these seminars and provide you with all material and tools necessary to conduct enlightening and
Apply now to equip yourself with the ropes to be a resourceful and a conscientious member of the society. Apply now to play
your part to work towards a gender equal society. Your voice matters. Your city needs your participation!
Eligibility to be a Gender Advocacy Hero:
- 18- 30 years.
- A burning desire to work towards gender equality.
- We do not need you to have prior experience in teaching or addressing students.
- A young active citizen who wants to lend his/her voice and time to end the cycle of sexual violence and to strive to achieve a gender equal society.
- Sincere, determined, passionate and a hard worker.
- Fluent in spoken English. Knowledge of Hindi and local languages would be a plus.
- Adept at communication. A Gender Advocacy Hero would be expected to liaise with Principals and Heads of Departments of educational institutions on behalf of SheSays.
- Good at public speaking and is willing to address large groups of students.
- Only three candidates from each above-mentioned city.
- 6 months to 1 year.
A Gender Advocacy Hero will receive:
- Training and guidance to conduct Sexual Violence Prevention and Education Seminars along with the necessary tools and material.
- Access to SheSays’ contacts and resources.
- Mentorship by senior team members of SheSays.
- A Completion Letter.
- Letter of recommendation based on performance.
Fill in this form to register.
- If you have any queries please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will revert shortly.
- SheSays is a registered Not-for-profit organisation and will not be able to pay. However, all out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.